- The aim of this unit is to provide learners with knowledge on ICT tools for supporting their personal and/or professional development in terms of financial and economic literacy, including the opportunities and risks of using such tools.
- This unit also serves the purpose of raising awareness on the availability of open and free online resources for supporting household and/or labour activities regarding finance management.
- Finally, with this unit, learners, especially migrant women, will be encouraged to make use of ICT tools for their inclusion in the society and upskilling on finance management. The FEMENIN project has foreseen the development of own e-tools, i.e. platform and mobile app, designed to meet the needs of the target group, which will also be introduced in this unit.
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose and know where to find open free online ICT tools for managing own budget and professional development.
- Select ICT tools for the purpose of entrepreneurship inclusion.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 3
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes