- Migrant Women Needs in Entrepreneurship can be distinguished into 3 main groups: business-related, non-business-related and tangible needs.
- Individual and tailor-made business support is crucial to enhance the possibilities of success.
- An increasednumber and heterogeneity of business networks is a key goal to aim in entrepreneurship.
- Transversal skills are as important as specific skills.
- The so-called “comprehensive approach” seems particularly effective to tackle the whole range of difficulties that migrant entrepreneurs face.
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the specific needs of migrant women entrepreneurs.
- Explain opportunities to fulfil them.
- Outline tools that migrant women entrepreneurs can use to start/promote/empower their business.
- Make use of real experiences to inspire migrant women to start a business.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes