- Entrepreneurship is a mean of inclusion and independency for migrant women.
- Entrepreneurship is about the execution of ideas.
- Business plan and marketing are crucial aspects of a business.
On successful completion of this Learning Unit, you will be able to:
- use fundamentals of entrepreneurship as a tool to start a business;
- implement a solution to avoid or overcome possible difficulties of the first period of a new business;
- make use of existing experiences of migrant women entrepreneurs as example or inspiration;
- identify the motive of inclusion as well as social entrepreneurship as opportunities.
- Lectures 11
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 5
- Assessments Self